Thursday, August 9, 2012

Inspiration

As every sophomore in college knows... it's time to make up our minds about what we want to do with our lives (or what to major in at least) and I have been trying to figure out what I really love.  One of those things is houses.  I love intriguing houses filled with stories, amazing decor and plush furniture.  Of course, I then decided I may want to be a real estate agent (it may be influenced by million dollar listing too...) but my mom convinced me otherwise.  So I am back to square one--trying to mix my love for fashion and beauty with my academics.  I really need to make up my mind soon but now I am thinking of double majoring in Economics and Political Science. Therefore, I do not need to make up my mind just yet ;).  Well that was pointless information, but here are my photos that are inspiring me lately.











As you can probably tell from the pictures above, I love white houses with really bright pops of color.  I cannot wait to get my own apartment one day and decorate it and I mean one that has character... not like a college dorm room. 

All photos found on tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment