Thursday, August 9, 2012

Haul!

I had a full time job this summer I wasn't able to as much as I usually am in the summer! I am really looking forward to shopping Sunday and Monday with my mom, but here are some things that I recently bought in my random trips to NYC or online!

1.  Top Shop Blouse 
It looks very different in person, but this top shop blouse is very on trend-- with both color blocking and it is very sheer.  I think it will be a great piece that will transition into fall very well. 

2. Ella Moss Shirt 
I bought this earlier in the summer.  I absolutely love this top, its light and flowy which I love for the summer months! 

3. Lace Target Dress! 

I usually don't find clothing from target that fit correctly except for bathing suits and cover ups but I found this dress there yesterday and I loved it! A perfect color for the summer! 

4. Armani Exchange Dress 

My mom bought this dress for me online after seeing it one the Today Show! I love it.  I think it would be amazing with a colorful belt! 

5. Dr. Jart BB Cream 
I got a sample of this in my Birch Box in May and I really loved it.  The only thing holding me back from purchasing it right away was that I just bought my Chanel Aqualumiere Foundation.  An email from Birchbox giving me 20% off a purchase quickly made me buy this amazing beauty product. It is a perfect face product to use in the muggy months of summer.

6. Blinc Mascara 


I also learned about his product from my Birchbox. I truely believe it is the most natural mascara with the best staying power! Its a new formula which is called a tubing mascara which creates a layer on your lash  Most mascaras usually come off onto my upper eyelid but this hasn't budged.  Obsessed and in love with it!  
Get more info about it here: http://www.blincinc.com/mascara.php 

Hope you're having a great summer :) 


xo Katie 




No comments:

Post a Comment