Monday, March 25, 2013

New Favorite Beauty Products

Hello again! After the craziness of sophomore year of college, I finally returned to my blog.  I have recently purchased some new products and I want to share my opinion with you.

The Real Technique's Professional Buffing Brush has been a cult beauty blogger product for the past couple of years, but I finally decided to purchase it after being unhappy with my current foundation brush. I am so glad that I did because it applies foundation perfectly and makes it stay on my face for longer. I am sad that I didn't buy this earlier!

Grace: A Memoir is a memoir of one of Vogue's most coveted fashion editors, Grace Coddington. I read this book during spring break and realized the importance of Vogue in the fashion world. The editors pick the newest fashion designers, models and products.  Whatever Vogue puts in their magazine changes their destiny in the industry. Grace's fun life starting from modeling to receiving the position at American Vogue is a fun tale about the her hardships she has faced and her passion for fashion. (It also influenced me to watch The September Issue again, but definitely changed my perspective on the movie and her co-workers aka Anna Wintour)

Clarisonic & Philosophy's Purity is my part of my new skincare ritual. I have always wanted a Clarisonic but never felt the need to purchase one because of the price. This fall I decided to start taking better care of my skin and wanted to change my skincare routine. When I saw that the Clarisonic was on sale during Christmas time, my mom took off the offer and gave it to me for as a Christmas present. It has given me amazing results and I notice a difference in my skin when I forget to use it for a couple of days.

Kiehl's Creme de Corps- Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter is an amazing product that is luscious and very moisturizing   For the cold months of winter in snowy New England, my skin craves an amazing moisturizer.  This product is amazing and my family found a coupon somewhere online to get it on sale (even better!!)

Ciate Velvet Manicure a fun new way to do your nails! The maroon color is on trend for the winter months and the texture adds a fun twist, and it is very easy to apply.

MAC Blush in Melba was a recent blush purchase. I love the peach matte color on my skin, especially because I am so pale from the winter months. This color gives me a little glow that is subtle and great.

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara is my new favorite mascara. It really doesn't clump!! It makes my lashes look fuller and longer.  I do not even need to curl my lashes to make a great effect.

Hope your first couple days of spring have been lovely! (Even though snow is still on the ground here..)

xo,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment