Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globes

So here are my favorite looks for the Golden Globes.

I love the simplicity to this dress with the bold turquoise jewelry, but to be honest I would love any simple dress with turquoise jewelry. 
Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein Collection 

For some reason I absolutely am in love with this dress, its chic and so different. 

Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci

At first, I hated this look by Emma Stone, but once I saw it a couple of more times I started to love it. I love the paneling of different colors and the belt (I'm not sure if I love the eagle but its still amazing)

Emma Stone in Lavin 

Sofia Vergara is a women that everyone wants to be.  Anything she puts on that hugs her curves always looks amazing. She is also hilarious and I died every time I saw her interviews.

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang


MY FAVORITE: 
This was an amazing moment for Shailene, she has never been known as a real actress and for her to be nominated for a golden globe is amazing.  I am seeing the movie tomorrow so I will actually have an opinion about her role, but I love this dress.  Everyone who saw her said the detail in this dress is amazing and I think that is missing in the photographs.  I LOVE this look and is definitely on the top of my best dressed list.  Its amazing and I am so looking forward to her other red carpet appearances in this awards season.  

Shailene Woodley in Marchesa 

To me, awards season makes winter a little more bearable.  I cannot wait for the next couple of awards shows and to finish seeing all of the movies that have "Oscar Buzz".


No comments:

Post a Comment