Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Trend: Colored Jeans

While visiting the mall the other day, everywhere I look I saw colored jeans.  From Bloomingdales to J.Crew, the most popular colors I saw where both vibrant blues and orange-y red.  At first, I was unsure of whether or not I liked the trend.  After seriously consideration in the dressing room and my mom's persistance, I bought a pair of orange jeans from J.Crew.  After I bought them, I realized that I kept seeing many different celebs wearing blue & orange jeans, which helped me to find ways of styling colored jeans. I feel that my favorite outfits that include colored jeans are simple on top (mostly black and white). Here are some of my favorite outfits that I have found:

Ashley Benson
Except for he bright green sunglasses, which I don't like, this outfit is great way to style colored jeans. her use of blacks and whites with the colored jeans actually makes her jeans seem normal.  I also love these boots with the studs on the sides. 

Brooke Vincent & Sacha Parkinson 
Although I think her jeans may be a little too tight, I love that she keeps 
her tops simple while her pants and boots give her outfit the stylish edge that she needs. 

Emily Blunt 
Brown jeans should be a new staple, I love browns and these have a cool
 edge in the inner-leg which are darker than the others.  I also love her combate boots. 

Jessica Alba 


Lily Collins

Molly Sims


All photos taken from source: thevoguediaries.com

Some examples of jeans to buy:


No comments:

Post a Comment