Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Olivia Palermo's Street Style

There is no doubt that when Olivia Palermo's name pops up in my mind I think about a couple of descriptions-- on trend, high-end, socialite. Her style conveys an elegance that many celebrities her age lack.  Although my first impressions of Olivia are from the TV series, The City, where her arrogance was annoyingly unbearable, her style is something to be applauded. Although her pieces are classic, she styles them with unexpected pops of color that I admire.  Her style seems effortless and chic--two things that every woman's style should be. She emphasizes and creates great shapes in her clothing; she uses belts and high waisted skirts to emphasize her naturally small waist and shows off her legs with skirts and shorts (with tights when necessary).  I love her cat-eyed sunglasses and use of furs seen in these photos below.  

 I absolutely love her flowing polka-dot shorts 


I love her use of summer shorts with tights which creates a great fall outfit 
and her wax jacket that she emphasized her waist with her belt. 
I believe that is Emma Roberts next to her--she looks amazing too.

Her skinny-legged leather pants and fur vest all styled effortless but 
given a pop of color with her flats, clutch and scarf. 

A classic, everyday look with amazing shoes.

Such amazing look use of different furs with her 
cool vest and thick scarf.

I love her leather shorts and her unexpected satin green shoes.

I absolutely LOVE these shoes and the outfit as a whole. 
The shoes are stellar, her sunglasses are "major" and her outfit is 
so classic that the entire outfit it simple enough that any one could 
understand but the shoes add a stylish chic edge that I personally love. 


Photos from: thevoguediaries.com and tumblr (hard to tell the true sources)  

No comments:

Post a Comment